If you already have a subscription account, please activate it using the email address you registered with on the old site.
Only seasonally limited Sake from the artisan breweries all around Japan.
Let’s discover limited Sake you’ve never seen every monthth at $55~.
Surprise every month
All SAKEMARU’s Sake is produced by the small and artisan breweries which never introduced to Singapore even other countries. we travel around Japan and attends events, then taste sake and talk with brewers sincerely.
We believe good artisan brewery has own philosophy and high commitment to brewing. What we deliver to you isn’t only beautiful Sake but also the sprit of brewers and vibes of nature.
Be a Sake Savvy
Sake is the next big thing. But, you might think that Sake is a complicated drink. SAKEMARU is not just about delivering fresh Sake to your door-steps, we also want to be your personal guide to the world of Sake. You can learn about the region, rice, water, process, and how-to enjoy Sake with SAKEMARU.
Together with the monthly delivery of sake, we also include a lot of materials（including special sake drinking glass) to guide you along, on your sake journey with us.
Make You a Hero
As same as other alcohol drinks, Sake also has some premium Sake like Juyondai 十四代, Isojiman 磯自慢, Hiroki 飛露喜, and so forth. These Sake sometimes are sold around $1,000 in the market; however, SAKEMARU members have a lot of chance to purchase it at a non-premium price.
Elevate the standard of Sake to that of wine. We only select Sake from those artisan breweries. By offering those artisan Sake with its story and brewer’s passion, we aim to empower breweries and market itself.
- If by any chance the Sake is not your taste, you can stop the subscription any time.(Not available for 6-months, 1-year package)
- You will lose the right to receive the original Sake if you cancel before 12 months pass.
- You can specify the delivery date before 15th each month.
- Monthly plan customers can skip the delivery.
- The default delivery date is 25th each month, but if 25th is weekend or holidays, it shifts to next working day.